A) GB Solutions Zrt., a private limited company having its registered seat at 1083 Budapest, Bókay János street 36-42., Hungary, Identification no.: 01 10 140044 , https://www.gbsolutions.io, which is a leading Hungarian centre of excellence for digital design and engineering (hereinafter the „Intuitech“) processes your data with due care, in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, in particular with the regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, the General Data Protection Regulation (hereinafter the “GDPR”) and the Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on the protection of personal data and on the alteration and amendment of some acts as amended.
- We use third-party cookies, specifically cookies of Everbrite, Mailchimp, Google, Facebook Pixel, LinkedIn, Hotjar, ActiveCampaign and YouTube.
- We use functional cookies, that allow us, and our partners, to collect standard internet log information and details of your behavioral patterns upon visiting our websites. This is done to provide you with a better experience and to facilitate the use of certain functions.
- We also use analytical cookies which allow to, for instance, recognise and count the number of users and to see how users move around when they’re using our websites. These anonymous data help us to improve the way our websites work.
- We also may use marketing cookies to target you with news about our services and specialized advertising adapted to your interest in other sites.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
- We only share your personal data within the organisation of Intuitech and the group of companies into which Intuitech belongs.
- We do not share your personal data with any recipients outside of Intuitech and the group of companies into which Intuitech belongs unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- IT IS NECESSARY FOR COMPLIANCE WITH OUR LEGAL AND CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS TOWARDS YOU
o the extent that our external service providers (sub-processors) need access to your personal data to help us perform our services for you, Intuitech has taken the appropriate contractual and organisational measures to ensure that your personal data are processed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.Below is a non-exclusive list of our sub-processors:
– Eventbrite (Eventbrite, Inc.)
– Mailchimp (Rocket Science Group)
– Google Analytics (Google LLC)
– Facebook Pixel (Facebook Ireland Limited)
– LinkedIn (LinkedIn Corp.)
– YouTube (YouTube, LLC)
– Hotjar (Hotjar Limited)
The list of external service providers we use may change from time to time as we change or remove some of the providers listed above and/or put in place other providers to assist us in providing the services.
- FOR LEGAL REASONS
We may share your personal data with recipients outside Intuitech if we have a good-faith belief that access to and use of your personal data is reasonably necessary to: (i) meet any applicable law, regulation, and/or court order; (ii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues; and/or (iii) protect the interests, properties or safety of Intuitech, our users or the public as far as in accordance with the law. When possible, we will inform you about such processing.
- Transfer to countries outside EU/EEA
- Intuitech may transfer your personal data to countries outside the European Union and the European Economic Area where we engage with external service providers. In such case, we transfer your personal data only to a country that are considered to have an adequate level of protection in accordance with the EU Commission’s decision or there are appropriate safeguards in place to protect your personal data, such as standard contract clauses, binding internal company rules or US Privacy Shield. Regardless of the country in which your personal data is processed, Intuitech takes reasonable technical, legal and organisational measures to ensure that the level of protection is the same as in the European Union and the European Economic Area. If you wish to know more about international transfers of your personal data and the appropriate safeguards that we have in place to govern the transfer of your personal data, you may contact us via email@example.com.
- Storage period
- Intuitech stores your personal data only if it is legally permitted and necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected, however, no longer than 3 years.
- Your rights
- Right of access Intuitech offers you access to your personal data we process. This means you can contact us and request from us a confirmation whether or not your personal data are being processed and if so, you have the right to request access to your data, which we will provide to you in the form of a so-called “registry” (stating, in particular, purposes, categories of personal data, categories of recipients of personal data, storage periods or criteria for determining storage periods).
- Right to rectification You have the right to have inaccurate personal data we have stored about you rectified.
- Right to erasure You may also ask us to erase your personal data from our systems. We will comply with such request unless we have a legitimate ground to not delete your personal data.
- Right to object You have the right to object to processing that is based on a legitimate interest of ours if you have personal reasons that relate to the situation. We may, however, continue to process your information, despite your objection to the processing, if we have compelling legitimate reasons for the processing that outweigh your privacy interest. Where your personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, you have the right to object at any time to processing of your personal data for such marketing, which includes profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing.
- Right to restriction of processing You may request us to restrict certain processing of your personal data. If you restrict certain processing of your personal data, this may lead to fewer possibilities to use our services and website.
- Right to data portability You have the right to receive your personal data from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in order to transmit the personal data to another controller.
- How to use your rights You may exercise your rights above, free of charge, in writing by sending a letter to our company’s address or e-mail (to firstname.lastname@example.org). We may require confirmation of your identity depending on your request.
- In case you consider our processing activities of your personal data to be inconsistent with the applicable data protection laws, you may lodge a complaint with the local supervisory authority for data protection.
- Information security
- We take all reasonable, appropriate security measures to protect Intuitech and our visitors from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of personal data we hold. Measures include, where appropriate, encryption, firewalls, secure facilities and access rights systems. Should despite the security measures, a security breach occur that is likely to have negative effects on your privacy, we will inform you about the breach as soon as reasonably possible. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at email@example.com).